Treat typhoid fever with home remedies
When you eat or drink anything that is contaminated, the bacteria that cause typhoid fever enter your body and travel to your intestines, into your bloodstream, and eventually to your lymph nodes, gallbladder, liver, spleen, and other parts of the body. her body.
Home remedies for typhoid fever
Typhoid fever is common in developing countries due to poor hygiene in people. Below are some home remedies to quickly treat typhoid fever.
1) Bitter Leaf Juice: Drink a cup of freshly squeezed bitter leaf juice twice a day until symptoms disappear. Alternatively, boil the stem and root of the bitter leaf plant and drink a glass twice a day until symptoms disappear.
Please note: Bitter leaf juice causes loose stools or purging sometimes if taken in excess, take no more than 5 leaves per cup.
2) apple cider vinegar
Mix ½ teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a stream of water. You may consider adding honey to make it tasty and enjoyable for you. Take this mixture before every meal for 5 days. The vinegar will make you urinate a lot, so you should have a bathroom nearby.
3) Garlic for autoimmune
Garlic is a natural antibiotic, it will absorb the mucosa and kill bacteria. If you can, cut the garlic clove into small pieces and swallow it. Yes, it will smell a bit and feel weird on your stomach, but it works. Follow up with several pieces of raw garlic a day for a few days.
Squeeze a whole lemon or lime and drink the juice with hot or cold water and honey to taste. Lemons and limes are natural disinfectants and will alkalize your gut. Add lemon wedges to the water for a week after typhoid fever diagnosis.
5) Apples and carrots
Eat apples and carrots for a good digestion, remember to wash all the fruits well before consuming them to make sure that all the bacteria disappear.
6) Traditional Lemongrass Remedy for Typhoid Fever
lemongrass, limes, green paw, green pineapples, powdered alabukun, black tea / lipton tea bags, water.
– Cut these items (lemongrass, 25 lemons, 2 green claw, 2 green pineapples) into pieces and mix, also add 6 black tea bags to the mix.
– Boil the mixture for 30 to 40 minutes with 3 liters of water.
– Add the alabukun powder 5 minutes before the end of cooking.
Drink 1 glass, 2 times a day for a week. Drink when hot.
Bail! In case of high fever and other severe symptoms of typhoid infection, see a doctor immediately.