10 reasons why you need granite countertops in your kitchen
Granite countertops are known to be aesthetically and functionally attractive pieces for any kitchen or bathroom. Instead of holding on to your old laminate, stainless steel, or wood countertops, opt for the timeless, classic look that comes with granite countertops. There are many stipulations and stereotypes that come with granite countertops, but there are also ten reasons why adding granite countertops to your kitchen could be a great decision for you!
- Esthetic: Granite is visually attractive, colorful and a material that does not go out of style. Granite countertops will give your kitchen the extra personality it needs and deserves. Today, there are so many designs and colors to choose from that you’re guaranteed to find the right granite style and color for you.
- Sustainable: Since granite is capable of withstanding extremely large amounts of pressure, heat, and water, this style of countertop has the potential to last forever! Granite is perfect for that type of home where the kitchen is frequently used for cooking and entertaining.
- Maintenance: Granite hardly requires any type of maintenance to keep it looking new. Due to its durability, granite is easily cleaned with soap and water and frequent cleanings will keep it looking pristine for years to come.
- Variety: Granite comes in a wide variety of colors, patterns, and sizes. There are so many styles and types of granite that it will be easy for you to find the perfect style for your taste and your kitchen.
- Cleansed: As mentioned above, granite is easily cleaned and maintained. As a bonus, granite is known for its ability to resist bacteria and other unhygienic properties that could cause harm in your kitchen.
- Natural: Granite is a common type of rock found naturally in the environment. You can go green by selecting a product that does not use plastic or other artificial contaminants during the manufacturing process.
- Friendly: Heat, pressure and water resistant properties make granite a great countertop choice for homes with children. With rock’s durability, you won’t have to worry about kids damaging your countertops by scratching or staining them, making it a very friendly option for a wide variety of home types.
- Only: Because granite comes in various shapes, styles, and patterns, it’s safe to say that you’ll have a unique countertop that’s unlike any other style of countertop and is less likely to be duplicated by someone else interested in putting granite in your home.
- Wearing: Granite will outlast any other countertop material with its heat and pressure resistant properties. Although the initial price of granite countertops may seem high, the long durability of the countertops makes your purchase an investment.
- Affordable: While granite may seem expensive at first, the price of granite is actually very affordable in the long run. Since granite requires no maintenance or repairs, this is a practical and affordable investment that comes at a one-time cost and doesn’t cost much to maintain. Not to mention that right now Savvy is selling 8 different colors at $38 per square foot!
As you can see, granite is a perfect affordable investment for homes that love to entertain, homes with children, or homes looking to upgrade their aesthetics for the future. The timeless durability and low maintenance that come with granite countertops practically pay for themselves in the long run.